Last updated: 2022-01-01
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites www.lendnow.dk and use our app LendNow. Here, Lend Now Group ApS (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LendNow is a platform which connects users, if the users have any special requirements, i.e., user A want to rent an item or require a service and user B can deliver on the requirements, by lending their items or deliver their services.
We are a technology service provider, and we provide an app for iOS and android, renting, lending and delivering of services of any kind – of course non-sexual!
LendNow is an eco-friendly and sustainable concept which supports the circular economy in society.
Our aim, is to help you get the help you need or if you can provide help to others, provide you the opportunity for it. Essentially by having a mindset for sustainability and focus in the circular economy.
Our offices are based in Denmark.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our it’s required in our Services, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data.
We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
We collect username, password and similar security information used for authentication and account access, such as access with Facebook-id, Apple-id and Google-id.
We collect data necessary to process your payments, such as if you provide help, We need to have bank information, such as registration and account number. When payments are done, payment data do not appear in history data. Other payment data, if you are getting help, are stored by our payment processer, Stripe, from which you can use Credit cards, Google pay, or Apple pay. You should review Stripes privacy policies and contact them directly to respond to your questions and queries.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use our Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram or Meta if you will), as well as from other third parties.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To protect our Services for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Services and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Services in perpetuity.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our server located at Amazon, Stockholm Sweden. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services it is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We are a safe site, and that’s why we are a part of Online-tryghed.dk’s sikre sider
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are available, for both users. User whom needs help can get their payment refunded, if there is a no-show from the user, who’s going to help. Likewise if the user who needs help, cancel his agreement last second, refund will be payed back, and the user who’s going to help can claim a share of the deposit.
Refunds will be payed back with Our fee deducted.
However, in a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, if there is an issue, you can contact us for refund or any other issues through our email email@example.com.
Also We will refund you back in the following circumstances:
- If we conclude that the original payment was made out of fraud;
- If there is duplicate payment was made due to technical glitch, or any other error;
- If we make refund as per the provision of our refund policy which is updated by us time to time;
- If we consider the refund is necessary as per customer support staff as per our sole discretion.
HOW CAN I GET MY REFUND?
Our refund policies are simple. You can claim refund by:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem. If for any reason, our back-office staff give confirmation of refund. Then, refund will be made accordingly.
UNETHICAL ORDER & CANCELLATION POLICY
In case of any order is made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever, and We will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND REFUND
- Credit / Debit Card – Your refund will go back to the same card you purchased on.
- Stripe – This will be debited into your Stripe account straight away.
The complete refund process normally takes about 5-15 working days from the date of confirmation of refund.